Guided tour through our historic vaulted cellar
For larger groups we can arrange individual guidances.
Immerse yourself in the world of Viennese wine
Restaurant Ofenloch is not only well known for his outstanding kitchen, but also for its extensive range of Austrian and especially Viennese wines. Our sommelier guides you in the historic vaulted cellar situated in the depths of our house under a protected historic monument to give an insight into the world of Viennese wine.
What to expect during the cellar tour
- Historical stories and anecdocetes about the Ofenloch
- Walk through the historic vaulted cellar
- Presentation of our wine collection
- Information about the Viennese wine culture
- Degustation of our Ofenloch wine from the vineyard Fuchs-Steinklammer
- Additional wine degustation on request and special settlement possible
- Possible starting points: as aperitif, after the main course or as ending
- Duration depending on number of participants and level of details from 20 to 45 minutes
- At least 4 people per tour
- Cellar tour: 8,00 per person
- Cellar tour with one glass of wine: 13,00 per person
Please let us know at the reservation if you wish to book this additional offer.
Taste our Ofenloch wines of the vineyard Fuchs-Steinklammer, Mauer, Vienna:
Ofenloch Wiener Gemischter Satz 2017
Ofenloch Zweigelt Cuvée 2015